- Board Certified Civil Trial & Pretrial Specialist – National Board of Trial Advocacy certification was first achieved through examination, trial experience and peer review in 2000. Only female member of the bar who has reached this achievement.
- Justinian Law Society – Pro Bono Publico Award, 2017
- National Organization of Italian American Woman – Three Wise Woman RI Chapter Award, 2017
- RI Business and Professional Woman of Achievement Award, 1998
- SUPERlawyers; peer review and recognized leader, 2010-present
- City of Cranston Hall of Fame, 2003 Outstanding Alumni Award, URI, 2002
- Lead trial counsel in several significant state and federal cases involving complex legal issues of first impression.
- Lead negotiator in many complex cases and resolved these and other cases through mediation and arbitration.
- CEO and co-founder of Clothes To Kids RI, Inc., a 501(c)(3) public charity with its mission to provide new and quality used clothing to low-income or in crisis school age children in Providence County free of charge.
- RI Association for Justice, 1995-Present; President, 1996; Legal Education Chair; Board of Governors.
- Civil Justice Foundation Trustee, 1999-2003
- National Association of State Boards of Education, appointed to government affairs committee, 2014-2015.
- RI Board of Education – Chair of the Board 12/2012-3/2015 – Appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate to design, develop and implement a new system of public education governance for the State of Rhode Island.
- RI Board of Governors for Higher Education – Chair – Government Relations Committee. Represented Higher Education before the legislature to advocate for innovative changes to public education. Conducted public hearing on issues affecting administration of justice on campus. Conducted hearing on and led the change for a tuition policy change allowing undocumented RI high school students to pay instate tuition.
Licensed to practice law in RI, MA, Federal Courts, and US Court of Appeals
J.D., Suffolk University Law School – Boston, MA
- Outstanding graduate award for commitment to Public Service
- Student Bar Association
- President National Constitutional Law Moot Court team
- Best first year oral advocate
Bachelor of Arts: Political Science, University Of Rhode Island – Kingston, RI
- Student Commencement Speaker
- Arts & Science government representative
- Chief lobbyist for Student Senate at the State House
- Phi Alpha Delta honor society
Eva-Marie Mancuso is a former prosecutor in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, candidate for Attorney General in Rhode Island, and for two years head of Rhode Island’s top education board.
She proudly represents clients in all matters involving civil litigation. She is admitted to practice law in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and was granted the distinction of admission by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Specialist after having litigated many civil jury trials, on recommendations by the judiciary and fellow attorneys, and after successfully completing a written examination.
Her deep experience separates her from most, paired with her leadership qualifications in action:
Proficient at all types of negotiations
Effective in conflict resolutions
Team orientated leader
Accomplished public speaker
Effective legal trainer
Strong proponent of RI public higher education